I have been using ‘L’Eau d’Issey’ EDT by Issey Miyake for a while now. And before that I was using several fragrances from Kenzo and Hermes. I have been wanting to try out some new fragrances for a long time.
I finally did some research this passing weekend. I did an interesting online search for “what fragrances you got complimented the most on”. And not so surprisingly, I am so overwhelmed and my wish list is miles long now. I picked up some easily found card sample on Ebay. These are referred repeatedly by women as “loved by their boyfriend or husband or guy strangers”. I am almost sure that some of these fragrances will be too sweet to my taste, but I get them anyway. Maybe I will be surprised and fall in love with a very sweet and sugary fragrance. It seems that men are always more attracted by sweet and foody fragrances though.
Here is the list of fragrance samples I bought:
- Pink Sugar EDT
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT
- Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay
- JPG CLASSIQUE by Jean Paul Gaultier for WOMEN
- FLOWERBOMB for women By Viktor & Rolf
- Michael Kors Women’s EDP
- Acqua Di Gioia EDP by Giorgio Armani
- Flora by Gucci Women’s EDP
- Narciso Rodriguez Woman’s EDT
- Thierry Mugler Alien Women’s EDP
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist EDP
- Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Women’s EDP
- Romance by Ralph Lauren EDP
Would any of these happen to be your favorite as well? What’s your signature fragrances for summer? I will share my thoughts and hopefully my husband’s as well on these fragrances later.